Past I

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  |  2 [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Johnny
Gelöschter Benutzer

Re: Past I

von Johnny am 05.06.2017 23:55

"Oh of course. Nothing would make me happier than looking somwhere else." I answered and looked around to all the other people. They were much more interesting. But the problem was that Charlie just didn't stop talking. "Well I'll find someone one day and you don't have to tell me how I should be." I said with an angry look at him before I starred on the floor in front of me 
"No I don't like to talk with you. It doesn't feel good at all to talk to you!" Maybe he was dumb. Didn't get it or something.
I narrowed my eyes together. "Oh. You think so? Well you're not right. Maybe I don't hate you but I don't like you. And if you go on going on my nerves with talking shit then I will beat you up." Maybe he got it now. He drove me really angry.
"Stupid bottle..." I murmured. Why always me?
And the task was awful. "What? That guy?" I pointed at Charlie. "No way! He just kissed me I'd say that's enough. And do you guys even know how long a minute is? Sixty fucking seconds! No way, I'm out!" I said and wanted to stand up. "Johnny, you're in tths game now and you can only leave after your task. But not before it. And now kiss Charlie. I'll stop the time." someone said.
I sighed. I didn't want to kiss Charlie. I didn't like him. "Alright..." I said and looked at Charlie. Fuck. What a fail.
Let's bring it behind me I told myself and pressed my lips on Charlies and just hoped that he doesn't put his tounge in my mouth.
Sixty seconds... such a long time. 

Antworten

Charlie
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Charlie am 08.06.2017 19:57

"For sure, bro. Don't admit it, you love looking at me." No, I didn't stop teasing, I just couldn't stop it was too compelling. "Oh no, I've never wanted to offend you. Be whoever you wanna be, just look at it as a... advice from a friend. Wait forget the friend thing and keep the rest", I said, putting my arms up in defence.
"Then why is it, you keep talking to me, Johnnyboy? Tell me. What keeps you from just getting up and going away, huh?" I grinned evily.
"Johnnyboy stop it. You're not gonna punch me. I can get bad too. So you better don't mess around with me." I hate being threatened even if I knew it was my own fault and I probably should stop before it really ended up in a fight.
I couldn't help but laugh my ass off. This was getting even better. "Haha now you gonna kiss me again. And not even on my purpose!" I just couldn't stop laughing. This was way too funny. Karma is a bitch, isn't it?
But I was quite surprised as he really kissed me. Honestly I hadn't expect this. His lips felt really soft, not like you would imagine it on a person like him. Without realizing what I was doing I turned a bit around to get even closer to him before I started to move my lips a bit against his. He was probably going to kill me afterwards but I wanted to have fun now and I never really cared about what may happened and what may not happen.

Antworten

Johnny
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Johnny am 10.06.2017 18:16

"The fuck?! No! I don't love looking at you." I shook my head and turnend away. I was really distraught by him. I mean why the hell would I enjoy looking at him. "You didn't offend me. And I don't want to be someone else." I said a bit irritated. Well actually that wasn't true. Sometimes I wished I could be someone else. Somebody who was happier. Happier with everything and enjoying life. I didn't enjoy life very much. Maybe because I always felt like no one understood me, no one ever listened to me. And because i got angry so easily. Actually that was really annoying sometimes.
You know, you can't enjoy life when you're angry or depressed.
"They just said I'm not allowed to leave. But I have a great idea: You can leave." I said. I've always been the guy who went away and left others alone. Well actually just because I had to otherwise I would have beaten everyone up. I mean everyone who annoyed me. "If you don't stop calling me Johnnyboy I'm definitly goin' to beat you up, got it? Sure you can get mad but you know I'm better at fighting." He saw me in the training. I wasn't bad at all. I nearly always won fights. At least those where you beat the others up.
I took a deep breath. "Yes, because I have to. But remeber this one thing: I've never wanted to kiss you." I said.
What the fuck was he doing? He should stop it! He was way too close. Yes, he still was a good kisser but it was Charlie and that made it bad.
"10 seconds!" someone shouted. Only ten? Felt like ten minutes. When was it over? I tried to imagine he was a beutiful girl that made it a bit easier. He started to move his lips and somehow mine started doing the same. Not on purpose. When I realized it i stopped and didn't move anything until the minute was over.
"One minute!" the guy told us and I pushed him away. "Enough for today." I said and looked at the other people. Some people whispered to each other and I could hear something like Oh my god that was so cute. Too bad Johnny's such an asshole to Charlie. Would've been perfect...
I wasn't an asshole. I just didn't like Charlie. And kissing Charlie. And I just hoped that I would never have to do this again.

Antworten

Charlie
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Charlie am 10.06.2017 18:55

This guy was a really hard nut to crack. But it was fun even if I wasn't sure what I wanted to archive with this conversation.
"Of course you wouldn't", I said even though we both knew it wasn't true. I saw it in his eyes. You could tell much about me but I wasn't bad at reading people - if I wanted to. And to me he didn't look very happy at all. Anger issues, this fucking sad look all the time. I wondered what had happened to him, why he had become the person he was. And I wondered why I cared about it. Normally I didn't care for anyone's story. Okay that wasn't exactly true I cared - if it was something interesting and if it was something, I could benefit from.
"Yeah that would be really funny. Leaving when the party is at it's best. Fuck you, I won't go anywhere", I straightened out.
"Then stop threatening me. Don't you get it? It doesn't matter what you say to me, I don't care at all! Go and beat me up if that makes you feel better. Demonstrate your strength and advantage on me. I. Don't. Fucking. Care!" I shot him an evil grin before I went on: "Johnnyboy..."
I just laughed at him. Well I think he liked it. He just... Doesn't know yet.
I could feel his hesitate. And then he finally did it. He kissed me back! I didn't think, he realized what he was doing, because after a while he froze and stopped moving. After time was up, he pushed me away and I forced myself not to smile. He had kissed me back. Even if it just had been a short moment.
I could hear the whisper and I looked at Johnny for a moment. My job was done for today.
"I... I'm not feeling well. I think I'm gonna go now. See ya." I avoided to look to Johnny, got up and went towards my cabin to go to bed.

Antworten

Johnny
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Johnny am 11.06.2017 11:30

I answered nothing. He said to much and I'd say it wasn't true. But while I was sitting here I swore to myself that I would never ever play spin the bottle again. Cause it was like the worst game ever.
"This isn't exactly a party I'd say." I answered. But actually he was true. I should leave because I hated it here. "Fuck yourself." I answered. I didn't like it very much when someone said something like that to me.
"Oh trust me. I'd feel better. But I'm not gonna beat you up. Cause I really want to stay here." I said. Of course he didn't care. Nobody ever cared for my feelings. And no one ever will do. No one understands and I'm never going to tell anyone. I couldn't. Speaking bout myself was always a bit hard. At least talking bout my feelings.
Johnnyboy... I mean I didn't call him Charlieboy, did I? I thought he just should stop it.
"Bye." I said as he left.
Some of them told me to look after him. So I used this chance to leave. On my way back to my own place I went along his house but je looked as always. I guess he didn't feel bad. So I walked to my hut and went to sleep.

THREAD FREI 

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  |  2

« zurück zum Forum