Past I

1  |  2  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Johnny
Gelöschter Benutzer

Past I

von Johnny am 14.05.2017 20:22

Who: Charlie and Johnny
What: Spin the bottle. A little Party never killed nobody ;)
When: About 7 Years ago. At this time both were 17 years old
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually I had no idea why I hadn't left after dinner. And now I was sitting here with other kids of the camp. Round the campfire. Isn't that funny? Camp Half Blood is a camp and we always have a campfire. I think thats funny.
Everyone was a bit drunk. I guess. I wasn't. At this time I didn't like alcohol very much, so I wasn't drinking it. But I tried to act like all the others. I didn't want to be that guy you can't have fun with.
Next to me there was sitting this guy. I think he was a son of Dionysos. Charlie. Or something like that. Maybe he was really drunk. Maybe not. Maybe he always was like this. Well I didn't know and I didn't care.
"Let's play spin the bottle!" someone screamed. And everyone else screamed "YEEEEEEEAH!" Except for me. I never played this game and I never wanted to. So I screamed "NO!" But nobody listend to me.
That's when I decided to stand up and leave. Never ever in my life I would play this stupid game.
"You are going to stay here!" the girl who was sitting next to me said and pulled me back. So I sat down again and watched all the others having fun.
It was not that bad. Normally I always do stupid stuff. So why not play this game? I never tried? So how would I know if it's fun or not.
Next round the bottle showed at me. Damn. "So?" I asked "What should I do?" The guy who had spinned the bottle thought of something. "Tell us have you ever smoked weed?" Stupid question. "Well... yes. But not on purpose." I answerd and before someone asked why, I spinned the bottle. And coulnd't think of something. I had no idea which tasks you would give. "So. Sing something for us." I said to the girl. And she sang really, really.... I mean REALLY Aweful. Sounded like a dying cat.
But I couldn't do something else than wait till it was over. She spinned the bottle again and it landed on this guy next to me. Maybe-Charlie because I still wasn't sure if it was his real name. I just decided to call him like that. I was quite curious which task he would get. As always. Because it's funny if you can see if the other also get stupid things or even more stupid or easier ones.

Antworten

Charlie
Gelöschter Benutzer

Re: Past I

von Charlie am 14.05.2017 20:59

//Oh my god I like it!!! *-* ♥//

Have I mentioned before, that I totally love this camp? Everyone is always like 'Oh my god no you can't do this. Go and do some work.' Or 'Go to training' and shit like that. But at night, when the moon comes out everyone seemed to change. Okay maybe it was the alcohol and not the moon but it was kinda funny. We actually weren't even allowed to drink. Some of the demigods weren't even 18 - me included – but somehow there was always someone to get some alcohol. And I loved it. How couldn't I?
I sat next to a guy I haven't really spoken before, or at least I couldn't remember speaking to him. But he was the only one to scream out a loud NO when someone yelled out to play spin the bottle. But it was funny how everyone screamed yes. Like in a children's theater.
"Don't be boring man. This is fun, believe me." He didn't even listen to me. Such a douchebag. But the girl was quite nice because she told him to stay.
I drank another sip of my bottle of something. Yeah, maybe I should know what I am drinking but the fact is: I don't care. Main point is just, that it's alcohol.
I grimaced as the girl next to this strange guy started to sing because I thought my ears are going to bleed but luckily she stopped before I could find out if this actually would work.
Then the bottle pointed to him and he said that he had already smoked weed but not on purpose. "How could anyone smoke weed not on purpose? You just took the blunt and smoked it thinking it was chocolate? You're really strange man, do you know that?"
The bottle was spun again and it landed on me. Is the bottle broken or something like that, because it just stopped at this side of the circle? I grinned at the girl and she looked at me for a moment. Then she asked: "Which girl being present right now would you like to kiss?"
I looked around and decided for a blonde on sitting opposite of me. "That one. But that's a stupid task because... Can I kiss her?"
The girl just laughed and I spinned the bottle. It was again the boy next to me. Something was definitely wrong with that bottle.
"Hm... What's the strangest place you have ever pissed at?" I asked him with a grin and swig from my bottle. Damn it was getting low. I needed to get another.

Antworten

Johnny
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Johnny am 16.05.2017 14:31

// That's fine *-*//

I turned my head and looked at him. "Why do you know that?" I asked but I wasn't waiting for a answer. This guy knows nothing. I was sure bout that.
I was totally sure he was crazy. Like really crazy. He looked like crazy guys like him look. Does that even make sense? Well anyway, I didn't really care for him. And I still had no idea why I was sitting next to him.
He was annoying. "You CAN smoke weed not on purpose. For example if you don't know it's weed. But I like that choclate part." I answerd. He wouldn't have to know the whole story. "Trust me: You're strange too."
Yes. I was definitly right. He was strange. Like why would you kiss a strager if you don't have to? Maybe I was just totally different. I'm pretty sure I was.
"You are really bad at spinning bottles." I told him. Because good bottle-spinners were spinnig there bottles and it didn't show at me. Cause I didn't like doing tasks and answer silly questions.
Exactly like this question. "What the fuck?!" I asked. "Don't know... A boat." I said. Actually it wasn't true but I had no idea what to answer.

Antworten

Charlie
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Charlie am 16.05.2017 15:07

"Because I know everything", I said to him as if he was stupid or something like that. I didn't even know, what this question was related to. This guy really needs to start getting knowledge on how this world works.
"I don't think you can. Because you smell it. And... Who would ever give weed to you? I could swear you are to boring to get high..." Maybe I wasn't nice right now, but why would I. He wasn't nice too.
"And thanks. I like being strange in contrary to you as it seems. Because if you say something like that to me it's a compliment. If I say you are strange to you, then it's an insult. Get the difference?" He had to learn very much. Very, very much!
"And you are bad at everything. So better keep your mouth shut. Except for the answer of my question of course." I shook my head and sighed. Then I smiled at him.
"You know that I'm a liar and I wanna live forever but that doesn't mean that you can actually lie to me too. I am the only one to lie to me so... That's no answer, man. That's boring. But I'm gonna be nice and you get another chance. So... Same question, new answer please." I don't know why but I really had the time of my life driving him mad. I liked how his face changed expressions.

Antworten

Johnny
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Johnny am 21.05.2017 14:22

"Of course you do." Sarcasm wants to say hello. He totally looked like someone who knows everything. Of course, of course. How could I not know. I rolled my eyes. Asshole.
He knew exactly nothing. I knew that. "See? You know nothing. You don't always smell it. For example if you have a cold. And more: I'm not boring. You just don't know me." I said. Now I was sure. Maybe-Charlie was definitly an asshole.
Facepalm. Big facepalm. "Come on. Please just shut your mouth. Nobody cares what you are saying. Well I don't care. So also nobody else does, alrightg?" I said and looked to the people on the other side of the circle we were sitting in.
I tried to ignore him. But he was so... I don't even know what he was. Stupid was probably the best word to describe him.
"Shut up!" I said a bit louder. "What you're saying doesn't even make sense. If YOU shut up your mouth..." Dramatic break "everything will be fine." I grinned as friendly as possible.
"Hey! I'm not like you, okay? So I don't piss at stupid places like my mothers suitcase. I guess you do things like that. So we'll keep it at the answer: A boat." I said. Annoying guy.

Antworten

Charlie
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Charlie am 21.05.2017 17:56

"Good boy. Seems like you've understood the system", I answered and punched him lightly into his arm. "And don't roll your eyes over that. I actually can see you!" I shook my head. He has to learn very much if he wanted to survive in this bad, bad world of bad, bad people. And no, I don't count myself to the bad people. I'm more the... Mean person. And the nasty and annoying one. But they loved me anyways.
"What's this gonna be? You know nothing Jon Snow. I like Ygritte and Jon's okay too, but I really don't want you to be my wildlingwife or that kinda stuff. And no, I don't know you. But you don't know me so I guess it's not that bad", I gabbed.
"I don't think I need to apologize because it's just the way it is. And you're nothing better than me so shut up yourself. And this is about you and me. Not about me and you and the others."
"Darling calm down. It doesn't look very favorable on you to freak out, Babyboy. And I'll never shut up, get used to it and I don't care about anything that I say so it doesn't matter if it makes sense. Even if it actually does, you're just too stupid to understand it. And to be honest I don't really care, what you do, son of Apollo", I teased.
I laughed at him. The others shot us glares and decided to continue the game but I didn't care. This was much more fun than spinning the bottle. I loved to drive people crazy and Johnny seemed to be the perfect victim for this stuff.
"Nah you're the good boy, got the message. You just piss on boats. Whoa stop it. It wasn't the boats here in Camp Half-Blood, was it? That's disgusting man! And by the way I've never pissed in my mom's suitcase; at least I can't remember anything like that. But I think I once pissed on my stepfather's new shirt. He wasn't very happy about that. Or was it the new toothbrush? I can't remember. Anyways... I guess if this was a game I won it because I had the better answer, Johnnyboy."

Antworten

Johnny
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Johnny am 27.05.2017 13:06

I shook my head. "Of course. And now please shut your mouth." I answered. "That means you're not blind. Congrats!" I said. "I roll my eyes whenever I want to roll my eyes!" Just to say that clear.
I tried to ignore him again but also again it didn't work. I get angry way to easy. "Shut your mouth! We don't talk bout Game of thrones now." I said a bit too loud and everyone looked at me. Oops.
"And I didn't ask you to apologize." I answered a bit confused. "And never ever call me darling again." Idiot. "Or Babyboy. Or something like that. Oh yes, you better shut your mouth or its gonna be the day of your dead. And by the way, thats fine. Because I also don't care what you do. Son of Dionysos!" Did I already mention that it would be better for him to shut his stupid mouth?
"It wasn't. Calm down. And why the fuck did you piss on a toothbrush. You're stupid man." I said. Just in case he doesn't know.
"By the way Johnny you forgot to spin the bottle." Someone told me. So I spinned it to make the others feel happy. I had to finish my conversation with Maybe-Charlie. The bottle landed on Charlie again. "Ok. Don't know. Kiss someone you like to. Because you seem to love that." I said. 

Antworten

Charlie
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Charlie am 30.05.2017 17:43

I stuck out my tounge at him. "I'm not sure if this is something to congratulate. Because I can see you and that's not something to make my day. Sorry not sorry."
What he said made me laugh at him. It seemed like I was on the best way to drive him mad. And I loved driving people mad. Runs in the family.
"We talk about Game Of Thrones because I want to talk about Game Of Thrones right now. And you recure. Try to find synonyms for shut up. Task for you from me. You can talk again in about 100 years, got it?" I adjusted my cap and grinned innocently at him.
"Oh c'mon darling. Don't be sensitive, I know you like it, Babyboy. And I don't care about my day of the death. Daddy's gonna protect me from big bad boys like you. Moreover I never wanted you to care about what I do. I do it anyway. And please stop saying shut up, that's boring." But I didn't like the way he said the last part. Son of Dionysos. Hey my daddy is quite cool, okay?
"I'm calm as fuck, man. And I did it because I thought it was a pregnancy test. You know, just to be sure, that I'm not pregnant and stuff. And I prefer to be crazy rather than being stupid."
Ha, Johnnyboy forgot to spin the the bottle. And it pointed at me again. What the hell is wrong with that shit? I'm sure he did that on purpose. Fuck you, Johnnyboy. It's your own fault, your very own fault.
"Okay... Well here we go", I said, turned around and kissed him on his lips and grinned as I pulled away.

Antworten

Johnny
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Johnny am 03.06.2017 23:02

Wait. Did he just say I wasn't good-looking? Stupid boy. "To be honest: To look at you doesn't feel very good too. You don't look good  all. But don't worry. Everybody finds someone some day. Maybe you too." He was mean so I had to be mean too.
I sighed. "And if I don't talk back you don't have someone to talk. Clear. Okay. I'll try my best. What about fuck off? Sounds awesome, right? I know it does. So don't say anything. And by the way: I talk when I want to talk." I answered. I hated talking so much. Especially so much shit. But he drives me really angry and also confused me a bit.
"Why do you call me Darling and Babyboy? I don't even like you!" I said. See what I mean with confusing?! "Maybe. But my daddy is cooler." I said. Not really interested in what he was saying.
Calm as fuck. For sure. Calm as fuck like me. I felt like I could beat him up really well right now.
Why? I should have told him to kiss somebody except for me.
I got quite aggressive bout the fact that he kissed me. Actually he was a good kisser. If you ignore that he was Charlie. And because it was Charlie it was the worst kiss I ever had. "Why did you do that? I hate you. I should beat you up for that." I growled and spit into the grass. He was a fool. And he was gay. For sure. 

Antworten

Charlie
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Charlie am 05.06.2017 20:32

"Good, then stop looking at me or don't you believe your words too? Because I actually didn't. And I don't think I'm ever gonna have a problem to find myself someone. But if you stay grumpy like that, I think you should better worry about yourself." Everything he could say, I could say even better.
"I always find someone to talk to. And I am starting to think, that you want to talk with me, don't ya? Just admit it! And fuck off yourself."
I laughed. "The feeling is mutual, boy. And no, your daddy is not cooler than mine."
He didn't looked very amused about me kissing him but I didn't mind. "No, you don't hate me and no, you're not gonna beat me up." I grinned about his reaction. As planned it had driven him even more mad than he already had been before. Did I already mention that I loved to drive people mad?
People spun the bottle again and I didn't pay attention. At some point, it ended up at Johnny again. "Johnny go and kiss Charlie again. But for a minute and not a second shorter, got it?"

Antworten
1  |  2  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum