Johnny and Charlie | some club in L.A. | now

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  3  |  4  |  5  |  6 [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Charlie
Gelöschter Benutzer

Re: Johnny and Charlie | some club in L.A. | now

von Charlie am 22.06.2017 16:53

"Yeah, because you're a honest person, am I right?" I said without wanting an answer. "Oh come on, man! You're such a bore. Girls dance with girls everytime and it doesn't look lesbian, but if a man and a man dance together it looks gay? I already told you that I don't care about the others and that it's just a fucking dance, nothing else. But if you go on reading more into my fucking question you should start asking yourself if deep in your heart you don't want to dance with me because of some other reason. And it's not like I asked you for some slow dance where we dance entwined like a couple it's just a normal disco dance. God, you're really getting on my nerves with this shit! And no, I'm not gonna tell you, stop asking."

I just raised a brow. "Just because you told me doesn't mean I can imagine that, okay? And that's a stupid question. I like being drunk but that doesn't mean, I'm drunk all the time. And no, it's not horrible, you're just doing it the wrong way. Enjoy your buzz and don't drink just to have a hangover the next day." I shook my head. Of course. If I went on driving faster, it wouldn't shake, because I wasn't on the board anymore.
"Okay, tell me, what was this wink for? That was creepy." I started grinning at his words. "So are we friends now or are you just lonely enough to drag me to the skaterpark just to not go alone?"

Antworten

Johnny
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Johnny am 25.06.2017 12:02

I didn't answer anything. Why the fuck should I steal a car? That didn't make any sense. "Yeah. They do. But it's always like that. Girls also run around with holding hands altough they're just friends. But if boys do that it looks gay. That's it." At least that was my opinion and I didn't want to look gay because I wasn't. "I'm not a bore. I just don't like dancing." I said. He didn't get it. Or didn't want to get it. But he called me god. My inner me started to grin. Don't know but somehow that was funny. "Is it really that important to you to dance with me? I mean there were a thousend other guys around." I said. And he was getting on my nerves too. So I could go on annyoing him. "But why not? Tell me why and I'll stop asking." I said.

"Well I didn't drink to have a hangover? Who likes having a hangover? I just didn't feel very well yesterday so I wanted to forget everything around me for a few hours." Maybe he understood that but to me it seemed like his life was just fine and he never had any problems.
"I have no idea." I said and started grinnig to. To be honest I didn't even know that I winked.
That was actually a really strange question. Like a child in kindergarden. "No I'm not that lonely. I just thought you could like that. But friends would be quite cool, wouldn't it?" I answered.

It's a new day
A new day!

Alright. So here I was at this strange cocktail bar waiting for Charlie to arrive. Just to buy him a drink. I hope he finally took this as an apology. Because otherwise we wouldn't be friends any longer. He could be very annoying.
All around me were those rich people and I felt like I was totally wrong here. But Charlie said it was the best Cocktail-Bar here.
I felt quite sleazy with my jeans and my sweater. Nearly everyone here was wearing a suit or a dress. Hopefully Charlie didn't wear something like that. Cause then I'd probably start crying or something. The waiter looked at me like I was a homeless so I decided to disappear to the toilet until Charlie arrived.
After a while I went out again and discovered Charlie. To be honest I was quite happy to see him. "Uhm well... Hello." I said and sat down again.

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 25.06.2017 12:03.

Charlie
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Charlie am 25.06.2017 14:46

"And when exactly have I asked you to hold hands with me? You always exaggerate everything. And I thought, you don't wanted to dance because it looks gay and now you don't like it because you don't like it? Can you decite wether it's one or the other? Because that's confusing me." I looked at him. He doesn't understand anything. How could this guy survive in this big bad world? "Okay stop it. This is just a dance nothing more and nothing less. And I'm sure I danced with more girls than you've ever danced with. And I've danced with guys too but none of them ever made such a fuss around that. But okay, then it's another drink for me tomorrow."

"I don't know what you did and it's really none of my business. I'm just saying. Whatever reasons there might be." I could ask him what was that bad that he needed to drink until nearly passing out but I wasn't really sure if I had the permission to ask something like that.
"Okay, I think I'm just gonna ignore that if you don't mind..." I said and raised my eyebows once more. "That's kind of you I guess. And you know that sounds like kindergarten. You wanna be friends? Oh yes, let's be friends and play Lego together."

~*~*~*~*~*~

I suggested a cocktail bar to Johnny I really liked. I don't think it was one of those, he usually went to and I didn't went there often too, but the cocktails were the best in town. It was quite expensive but I knew the owner of the bar, so I normally got reduction.
Johnny was already there and I smiled as I spotted him. He was wearing the usual and I felt a little bad because he looked a little uncomfortable in here. I was wearing jeans too but I put on a jacket that looked something between comfortable and casual.
"Hey there. Ready for another drink with me", I asked with a grin. "I know the perfect drink for you, it's the best they have here in this bar, believe me."

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 25.06.2017 14:46.

Johnny
Gelöschter Benutzer

Re: Johnny and Charlie | City of Angels :D| now

von Johnny am 25.06.2017 15:40

"No. You just don't know what I mean. I mean... oh forget it. I don't wanna fight with you." I said and for me that topic was over. Hopefully for him too.
Maybe he was sure bout that and I wasn't going to answer that. He always needed the last word so he could have it. I hated discussing bout things like that. "Why that? But alright. I think I can afford two drinks for you and me." I said and sighed. But I should be confusing. Maybe. But he wasn't better.

"No it's not. Just said in case you think I did that on purpose. I mean that hangover thing." I tried to explain. But it wasn't even important.
"I don't mind." I said and looked at my skateboard.
I nodded. "I know. But you asked and I answered." I said and grinnend. And Lego was quite cool.

-----^^------

Alright. I was definitly wrong dressed. But he could have told me. That was really unfair. I just tried to look self-confident and ignore the fact I was wearing the wrong stuff. At least I didn't wear the stuff from work and I didn't smell like petrol.
"I guess I am. But I'm not sure." I said with an unsure grin. "Erm.. alright. What's it?" I asked. Well I guess he knew. He was son of dionysos of course he knew the best drinks.

Antworten

Charlie
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Charlie am 30.06.2017 19:18

"I don't wanna fight too. But I wanna argument, there's a difference, you know?" But I guess it didn't matter right now. Why would it?
"Why what?", I asked confused. "Okay. If you insist on it. Oh no wait. Just buy it, I like to be invited. And don't say anything to that please, I know I'm talking shit again."

"Don't over-intellectualize everything I say. I was just wondering so maybe you'll tell me someday." He should know that after all. I always talked something and most of the time it wasn't that important.
"Well... Then let's be friends and play Lego. I think I still have a box of Lego somewhere in my mess..."

I laughed. Well maybe he had a point. Drinking with me didn't always end well. Sometimes not for me but most of the time not for the other one.
"Hey, you over there! Yeah, I'm talking to you, waiter", I called out and the waiter looked a little bit confused. Not the fastest one I guess. "Two Mai Tais for us but you know... Extra-tough." I grinned and looked back to Johnny. "It's good, trust me." And it's probably got the most alcohol in it. They only allowed two drinks for one person in one night, but let's don't tell Johnny.

Antworten

Johnny
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Johnny am 04.07.2017 17:43

I sighed. "I know. But I want nothing of that. So let's just stop talking bout it. Or otherwise you can talk to yourself. I'm not gonna answer. We had that topic long enough now." And I promised to myself, that I wouldn't say anything if he brought it to that holding-hands and dancing topic again.
"Alright. I'm not gonna say anything. To be honest I even forgot what we were talking about. Guess my brain isn't fully working by now."

"Alright." I answered. Altough I was pretty sure that I never over-intellectualize something. "Yep. Fine. Tell me when you've found it." I said with a grin.

-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

Oh my god. He was quite embarassing. I tried to look really busy with reading the menu. I mean who -except for Charlie- screamed to a waiter like that?
Extra tough? That didn't sound good at all. Not when it was ordered by Charlie. I guess nothing that Charlie ordered was actually for normal people.
Oh. Was he talking to me? I looked up from the menu. "Oh really? What about the extra thing?" I asked skeptical. "Oh and by the way: You could have told me that I shouldn't wear normal stuff here." I said a bit offended. Altough this was one of my best sweaters. Not as old as some other ones I had in my wardrobe. But to be honest I never needed something good looking. As a mechanic you never wear good clothes.

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  3  |  4  |  5  |  6

« zurück zum Forum