Johnny and Charlie | some club in L.A. | now

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Älteste Beiträge zuerst ]

Johnny
Gelöschter Benutzer

Re: Johnny and Charlie | some club in L.A. | now

von Johnny am 04.06.2017 22:47

I nodded tough i wasn't sure what he said. I didn't get anything right now. And I didn't care for anything. But maybe he belived it. Maybe i won't do it again. No promises. But honestly I felt really bad for punching him. I had beaten up a lot of people but i never felt bad for it. Charlie had changed my mind or something.
I nodded again. "We had been friends once?" I asked surprised. "I didn't even know... ya' sure bout that?" I asked. "But don't be afraid Charlie. I also don't like you very much. Because of you I have guilty conscience right now. And I don't like having that."
"Good boy. Stop me from drinking is never a good idea. But you could go on and drink something with me. Want some whisky?" I offered him my bottle. "Oh, you have your own. Fine. Cause i also don't like sharing my whisky." I giggled and felt really stupid because of that.
I shrugged my shoulders. "Don't know... i guess I left it at home. Charlie, you are not right. Alcohol makes me feel so much better. Also you look better with alcohol. I guess you shouldn't take this as a compliment." I said and grinned. 
"By the way I don't think sleeping on the dancefloor is really bad. Imagine a good looking girl falls on you and sleeps next to you." I said while i waved around my hands and split lots of my whisky. But this made me stumble around and I tried not to fall again. 

Antworten

Charlie
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Charlie am 04.06.2017 22:21

"You better don't punch me again, got it dude? I don't like being punched in the face. Not even one tiny bit, okay?!" It's always abasing to be punched especially if you end up on the floor. I hate being on the floor. Okay that's not true i like it if there is the right reason to be on the floor. Alcohol or some other distraction. Some girl for example.
"Look dude, if you are sober again and don't try to knock me out again... Well then maybe we can talk about being friends again. But right now I don't like you at all, got the message?"
I shook my head. Why the fuck did I have to deal with him? He doesn't like me and I don't like him too. Normally I'd just go and leave him alone. I don't really care about others. But somehow in this case I couldn't.
"Okay..." I said not sure what to say now. "Look, I am the last one to stop you from drinking. But I can't let you go home on your skateboard. I don't even see it, are you sure you brought it with you? And drinking doesn't make you feel better. And I definitely am not going to carry you home. So if you pass out, you're gonna sleep on this fucking dancefloor." Even I myself didn't belief the last sentence. When have I become such a fucking softie?

Antworten

Johnny
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Johnny am 04.06.2017 18:19

"Damn it! I'm sorry okay? And I won't say it again!" I told him. I had to say sorry way to much times in my life. And for now I've had enough. Altough this was the first time I really felt sorry. But to be honest: It was his own fault. "Could we?" I asked. No one wanted to be friends with someone like me. They always said I'm to depressed. I'm not depressive. Just a calm dude who's a bit melancholic sometimes. That's what I like to call it.
"No!" I said a bit afraid. "I have not had enough! See? There's still half of my bottle left. And I don't need a cap. I have my Skateboard. Well I think I took my Skateboard with me. But I'm not sure. But I want to stay. I need some more whisky because I don't feel good." I said and took drank my Whisky. He doesn't know when I have enough. I was still able to stand so it's not enough. 

Antworten

Charlie
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Charlie am 04.06.2017 18:06

I saw how my words hurt him. I haven't really meant to, but somehow he had passed an invisible line. I just had to say what I was thinking. It didn't happen that often but if... Well when I started I couldn't stop. He looked a little more sober than before but that changed again when he started to drink even more. So he was an unhappy-drinker? Can you call it like that? He wasn't even able to stand straight any more.
"Yeah I hope so. Be sorry because you should be. We could have been friends, you know?" I wiped over my face and took the hand he offered me to help me up. I don't know why I took it, normally I would just get up by myself. He really looked like he felt sorry, but he hurt much more than my face. I knew it was my fault too, I provoked him but I couldn't help. It was like an addiction and it was literally in my blood to drive people mad. Sometimes I just didn't know when it was enough and where to stop.
But what I hadn't planned too was him to fall on the ground. I looked down to him. He had enough to drink and even if I was still hurt, I needed to take care of him.
"Okay, Johnny, i think you've had enough. Do you have a place to go? Shall I call you a cap?" I ignored his babbelning because I didn't even know what this was about. Was it an insult or not. And maybe it was better to ignore the fact that he punched me for now.

Antworten

Johnny
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Johnny am 04.06.2017 16:41

First thing he said that actually sounded true. It was definitly unnessescary what he was talking . I tried not to listen to him. Cause what he was saying was unnessescary but it was true. I've never loved my life and I guess I will never do. I've always been just another kid im the family. I've never felt important. I swallowed and looked at him, and hoped that he didn't see the small tears in my eyes. I hated it when someone came behind my secrets.
Actually this made me sad but I tried to hide it. As always.  And the whisky helped me. "Well...stop it, okay? You love your life and thats fine. And yes I don't like mine very much. And now it's enough of that topic." I murmured and looked on the floor after I drank quite much sips of my Jack Daniels. Standing became quite hard and I saw Charlie already two or three times in front of me.
I listend to him, but when I realized it it was already to late and Charlie was lying on the floor. "Oh fuck..." I shouted and looked at my fist and then at Charlie and then on my hand again. "I'm sorry." Well maybe I was. But what he said... he was nice. He could be friendly. He could be cool. And I messed it up. And I felt sorry for it. Really sorry. Honestly. "I get angry really easily and you provoked me." I said and helped him up. At least I tried. But helping him up made me fall to the ground cause I had been drinking way too much. Now I was lying on the floor too. But Charlie was already standing and this was the first time I actually felt small.
I stood up really slowly. "Maybe you forgive me one day. But you're eye isn't blue. You still look as always." I murmured. Whisky. I need more Whisky! 

Antworten

Charlie
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Charlie am 03.06.2017 23:09

"Well I like to talk. And I know my talking is unnecessary sometimes, maybe even ever. But I bet my life is better than yours and do you know why?" I didn't even give him the chance to answer. "Because I actually love my life. And I love me. I don't think you do..."
I couldn't tell the exact moment the atmosphere between us two had changed but it definitely did. And everyone knew that it might nit had been the best change.
"Thanks", I said. "Even though I don't think you've meant it like a compliment." He was starting to babble really hard. Well he drank quite much in a short time. I know I did too but I did this shit all day, week after week and I could hold my liquor. He didn't seem like he can. To be honest I hadn't planned on dealing with some drunk acquaintance tonight.
"Listen I'm gonna tell you something too. I always thought you where kinda cool. Not like the others, actually someone you could have fun with. I mean really fun, like hanging out, talking and stuff. And I thought you where someone to understand when it's fun and where fun stops. But it seemed like I've fooled myself. I am not gay, I'm bi and I am totally able to deal with it. It's not like I've ever kept it a secret. And I am not the one who just told about thousands of girls in his bed. It's true I kissed you but I was just making fun. You where being annoying. And now I wanted to dance with you because there is no one else. I don't want anything except one fucking dance without any meaning. But you always push up things and..."
And then he punched me in my face. He really did it. I was in shock. Didn't feel anything except disappointment. The pain hit me much later. "And I told you I didn't mean it like that. No wonder that you don't have any friends. And I even gave you some of my whiskey. You're one fucking son of a bitch, do you know that? Not even able to punch hard enough. Can you do anything else than screw things up? Douche", I spat sitting myself up again to get back on my feet.

Antworten

Johnny
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Johnny am 03.06.2017 22:44

"Maybe because I asked you." I answered. "And ypu seem like you're talking a lot. Too much for me. I like you better if you're not talking." I said and grinned. I still didn't like him.
What the fuck was wrong with him?
I laughed. I couldn't stop laughing. Sometimes he could be funny. "Creative... ahaha... I... what the fuck... creative. You can be really funny." I tried to say but it was quite hard to understand, because I was drunk and laughing really much.
But that didn't change that I was angry. And I was not sure how long I could stay that calm. "Well. Charlie, I'll tell you something. You ARE stupid as fuck. You're crazy, you're not cool. And you're a fool. And it's not funny watching me becoming angry. So you better shut your mouth." I growled. 
Now I was really angry and cracked my fingers. "You're gay. You're really gay. I mean look at you. You kissed me once and you want me to dance with you. And I'm pretty sure you did that to many boys. But you're not gonna get me." I said and drank another sip of my Whisky. 
Damn. I was too drunk.  
"Thousends yes. No boy. Well that's quote fine tough. Cause I never liked you. So I'm fine bout that." I grinned.
Now I got really angry. And if I say really I mean really. No one dances with me if I didn't want to. So I pulled back my hand.
And I ounched him into his face.  "I told you I don't dance!" I shouted at him. Whisky. I needed more Whisky. I looked at him. I wasn't angry anymore. I was aggressive.

Antworten

Charlie
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Charlie am 30.05.2017 18:00

I shrugged my shoulders. "No, not really. I get money elsewhere. And I work sometimes, when I have the time to do so. Not very often to be honest. But why am I telling you?" He really thought that he was better than me.
"Sure, man." I patted him on the back. "I understand if you don't want to tell everyone. It's okay, you know?"
I sighed. "I thought we have clarified this. I am not stupid, I am creative. At least the part about you being strange is true. And I like to call you 'stupid nicknames' as you call it, because I like watching you to become angry. It's quite entertaining, you know?"
As if I thought we were living in the ancient greek times. "No and I didn't say that at all. You have actually put that in. You're not gay, I'm not gay, why do you make such a fuss around that? I just asked you to dance with me that's all."
"And I can't feel my face no more", I murmured. "And you know, you are talking shit too, don't ya? So shut up yourself and become a bit easier. You're acting like a girl."
I laughed, because he was so easy to tease. "Thousands of girls, yeah? I'll tell you something: You had five girls in your bed, a maximum of eight. And your day may come to have a boy in your bed. It won't be me, I don't like you anymore, you really are too uneasy."
I raised one eyebrow. "Well I'll take that as a compliment, so thank you. And stop standing there like a statue!" Because he didn't do anything I grabbed his hands and forced him to move with me. I wanted to dance right now and he has to too. Whether or not he wanted.

Antworten

Johnny
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Johnny am 27.05.2017 13:26

Stupid question? The only stupid thing here was Charlie himself. "Well you need money to buy whisky. And you get money for working." I answered. But I guess he had really rich parents who paied him everything. But wasn't he a bit old for that?
I rolled over my eyes. "Thats fine. You know I like girls. So I'm really happy if I'm not your type." I said.
I nodded. "Of course. I'm strange and you're stupid as fuck." I laughed. Actually he was funny. At least a little bit.
"Why would I like a stupid nickname like Johnnyboy?" I asked back. To be honest I had no problem with that name. I just had a problem when Chalie called me like that.
"Did you even realize we're not wwih the ancient greeks anymore?" I asked. But I was prettty sure he realises actually nothing. "I didn't say I'm homophobic. I'm just not gay. Not even for fun." I guess you have to tell him everything really clear. Cause he understood nothing.
I sighed. "Can you... Just shut your stupid mouth. You're talking ao much shit. Oh no! My bottles low" Changing the topic was always good. I definitly needed to calm down a little bit.
"Why should I be gay? I had thousend girls in my bed. But not a single boy. So why do you think I'm gay?" I asked a bit aggressive. "But I don't want to dance with you!" I shouted at him. But somehow he was a bit faster than me and I stumbled after him. "Oh yes I thinl you're a monkey who does Striptease." I said and didn't move. I didn't came here to dance. Especially not to dance with Charlie. 

Antworten

Charlie
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Charlie am 22.05.2017 18:48

I laughed and punched his shoulder which was quite difficult because of his height. "What kinda stupid question is this? Of course I don't have a job. Why would I? It's useless." I shook my head and drank my whiskey.
"What you can't see the sarcasm in the words I speak? I must be better at acting than I thought. Sorry boy but you're not my type. It's not like I'm sober at all...", I murmured to nobody in particular.
"So why did you say that then? You're strange, ya know?" I looked up to the ceiling because I had nothing else to do, but it didn't look very pretty so I looked down again. Yeah, I admit it, Johnny looks better than the ceiling. But I don't think that's a compliment at all considering that the ceiling looked like shit.
"Don't you like being called Johnnyboy, Johnnyboy", I asked with a smirk. "And yeah I think that too. It sounds awful but that's acutally why I call you like that."
I pretended to be shocked. "So you're a homophobic? Look... Even the ancient greeks had some toy boys. And that are kinda our ancestors. So it's not bad at all if you are gay. Really, I won't tell anyone. Except about a few persons maybe, but..." I interrupted myself because even I realized that I was talking shit.
"Ugh that's cocky my dear. You're really conceited, you know?" But I really enjoyed it, that he was so easy to goad.
"You're such a bore. This isn't about if you are gay or if you are not - I bet you are by the way - and there are many things wrong with you, but that's another topic, we are not going to discuss tonight. So get the fuck up and dance with me, because:
I don't dance 'cause tonight you love somebody
somebody new.
I don't dance 'cause the moves don't want my body
I'll learn to hate them too.
Now you dance to our songs, I need them too.
I don't dance 'cause tonight you love somebody new", I began to sing because I wanted and because what he said reminded me on that song no matter if it matched the situation or not. I just took his hand and dragged him with me towards the dancefloor. "And by the way, do you really think I'm a monkey who does striptease", I asked him seriously.

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum